player playlist

Leer es vida

Leer es vida

Vistas de página en total

Seguidores:

Translate

domingo, 19 de abril de 2015

Whatever

-Just say me something
+What do you wanna know about this?
-All happened so fast... And i need to apologize
+...
-You have to believe me. Please, do you know how i'm feeling right now?
+Seriously?
-Do you remember when we first...
+Stop. It's enough
-Ok. I can imagine what will come after all this. I have been so stupid.
+...
-And i'm gonna lose you because of this, because of my fuck#ng fault
+Sure.
- Why do you act like that? You are so stressful
+... And you are so annoying. I don't know why you still here.
-Because I love you.
+Then why do you did that? Why did you broke this?
-...
+I see... Now you're the one who is in silence, you're the one who is stresful. Do whatever you want to do, I'm so tired.
-Then i should leave.
+I think so.
-Please, give me one more chance, i'm going to change, I promise you, please, I NEED YOU.
+I also need myself, but i'm so broken in this moment i can't do anything.
-So this is a "Good bye"?
+... Maybe just a "See you later". I need time to think. Whatever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario